MMC COCAINE / CRACK TEST (KIT G)
Presumptive identification of Cocaine and Crack.
The main advantages of the MMC tests are:
• Very little liquid reagents
• One step tests (one ampoule only)
• Safe and easy to use
• Acid neutralizers are not required
• No environmental risks/concerns
• Results within seconds
• High reliability and consistency
• Accurate and sensitive
• Economic (low cost)
• Easy to test liquid narcotics and precursors
• No hazardous shipping concerns
• No concern of over or under loading the ampoule with suspected drugs.
10 tests per pack
Follow the strict manufacturer's guidelines on how to conduct the test and report the findings. By following this guideline you ensure that the officers are familiar with the procedures and are placed in a position to better succeed.
The MMC Narcotic Field Tests are based on a new technology with many advantages over the tests available in the market today.
The test is evaluated by the NFSTC and has been approved by the The Virginia Department of Forensic Science (DFS)